Well if you didn’t notice, I have been absent for a few days from my blog. Lots going on these days and things are very busy for me at that place that helps me pay the mortgage, you know work!
I have lots of catching up to do on all the great blogs I follow and of course I need to get to working on some photography as well. It a funny thing really, but when I miss a few days I actually miss seeing what my blogging “family” have posted in my absence.
I was thinking, what I could do for a quick post today? Then I thought about our trip to Paris a couple of years ago. A wonderful city and of course, well-known for its cultural and iconic landmarks. None is more popular or famous, than the Eiffel Tower. An engineering marvel to say the least. I recalled that I had a shot of the tower that I took from below looking straight up. I think it represents the theme quite well….Don’t you?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (silkenphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: BiG (joycannis.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (tracyconstantinephotographer.wordpress.com)