The topic as I am sure you know by now for this week is Urban… a characteristic of a city or town. So many of the photographs we take involve some part of a city or town we live in or visit. Our towns, our cities have so much to offer and so many different views to consider. My problem with this theme is what to post. I could post in this theme for the next month really! I wanted to approach this slightly different from many of the post’s I have viewed so far. As I said above, there is so much to cover when trying to define “Urban” in a photograph. So I snapped this shot in Honolulu, Hawaii. We had just ended a 14 day cruise from San Diego to the Islands and we were touring around the city when I noticed the reflection of our Cruise Ship, the sky and the Pacific in the a skyscraper’s windows. It was a shot I couldn’t resist. My idea here is that we see the “Urban” aspect of the city surrounded by the waterways of the Pacific.
Cheers and remember tomorrow puts us half way to the weekend!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: URBAN (Steel and Glass) (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (writingthegirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (NYC) (warmhotchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (theinspiredpacker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (carramedia.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (birks.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban – Urbanization (andlifesmile.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban~Chicago (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)